Your 3-Day All Access Bundle
Tent School 2024 – 3 Day All Access Pass
Each 3-Day All Access Pass purchase is valid for one attendee. Each attendee must have a pass in order to attend these sessions.
Our top-notch instructors will show your team proper tent installations so your business can make a great impression at every install!
- Safety First – The importance of always practicing safe tent installations, proper site surveys and site layout
- Frame Tents 101 – Hands-on training on how to safely install a 20×20 high peak and a 20×20 small frame tent
- Pole Tents 101 – This hands-on session focuses on squaring, rope tying, ratchet usage and more
- Frame Tents 201 – Practice a real-world installation of a half-hip, half-gable keder frame
- Frame Tents 301 – Hands-on installation of keder tops & advanced frame tents
- Pole Tents 201 – Participate in a hands-on installation of a 40×60 tension tent
- Engineering 201 – Advanced installation tip
Day 3 Intensives
Take it to the next level with a full day of advanced tent training with industry leaders. These advanced sessions are recommended for attendees with 3+ years of industry experience.
- Engineering 301 – Advanced engineering training for demanding installs
- Warehouesing & B2B management – learn from the best with exclusive, behind the scenes information from our hosts
- Ballasting – a deep dive into industry best practices and the ways to safely ballast your tent installs.
- Managing your crew – a review of real-world scenario installs and how the top teams in the country do it with style
- Difficult installs – Rooftop tents, challenging terrain, installs over water – How to make it work safely and look amazing